Your privacy is important to LinkAlicante.com.
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
- In the case of minors under the age of thirteen, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
LinkAlicante.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Fernando Prieto Varela
- NIF : 48355000F
- Commercial name : LinkAlicante.com
- Address: Ctra. Castalla, 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante)
- Email: email@example.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of the personal data of the users of the LinkAlicante.com portal, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The bare minimum.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and we will eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How do we get data?
The personal data that we process at LinkAlicante.com comes from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Blog comments.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether LinkAlicante.com is processing personal data relating to them. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. LinkAlicante.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
At LinkAlicante.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat all the information provided by interested users with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email to respond to user requirements.
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and other content. These data have been provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed through the provider Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (service provider) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here , approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the LinkAlicante.com website publications, the user is required to fill out a form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website (optional). The user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on OVH servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To manage social networks. LinkAlicante.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of LinkAlicante.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of LinkAlicante.com. We will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of LinkAlicante.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Fernando Prieto Varela (LinkAlicante.com), will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to the users and subscribers of the LinkAlicante.com website.
LinkAlicante.com does not transfer by any means personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
- The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
- The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are processed are personal data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, LinkAlicante.com shares some data (only that which is strictly necessary) with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help LinkAlicante.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by cookie (only if you accept it) about your use of LinkAlicante.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: OVH HISPANO SL, domiciled in Spain, processes the data in order to perform its hosting services for LinkAlicante.com.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to LinkAlicante.com.
Email marketing: Acumbamail, with address in Spain. More information at: https://acumbamail.com/politica-de-privacidad/. AcumbaMail processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to LinkAlicante.com.
When browsing LinkAlicante.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party services through cookies that you can accept or reject according to your preferences:
- Google Analytics.
- google adsense
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
LinkAlicante.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels in a complete and secure manner, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
LinkAlicante.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
When a security incident occurs, when LinkAlicante.com becomes aware, it must notify the user without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to LinkAlicante.com, exonerating the website from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to LinkAlicante.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
LinkAlicante.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, LinkAlicante.com will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, LinkAlicante.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, LinkAlicante.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.